Improve your earning power and move up in your career with a Master of Science in Management.
Different than MBA, the MSM degree focuses specifically on the discipline of management--enhancing your professional ability to manage organizational resources more effectively. The MSM Degree Program combines a strong academic foundation with practical knowledge and skills in management taught by leading management educators.
The Busch School of Business at The Catholic University of America promotes Business as a Force for Good. Business, Non-Profit, and Government leaders across the globe will respect your Masters Degree from a world renown institution.
Five tracks are offered to allow students to customize the program to their particular interests, needs, and career goals.
- Leadership and Management
- Sales Management
- Human Resource Management
- Project Management
- Federal Contract Management
- The MSM program consists of a total of 12 courses, or 36 semester credits.
- Participants typically take two courses per term, with each course meeting one evening per week, from 6:10 - 8:40 p.m. (or 5:40 - 9:40 p.m. in the shorter summer sessions).
- Students must earn at least a 'B' (3.0) grade point average -- both overall and on final projects completed as part of the capstone course, "Master's Capstone: Research, Synthesis, Applications."
To get started on your degree simply fill out the quick form on this page, call us at (202) 319-5213, or email Joseph McDonald, Associate Director of Admissions at email@example.com.