The MSM program has been designed to improve and advance your career. Different than MBA, the MSM degree focuses specifically on the discipline of management to help students enhance their ability to manage organizational resources more effectively. The program combines a strong academic foundation with practical knowledge and skills in management.
Five tracks are offered to allow students to customize the program to their particular interests, needs, and career goals.
- Leadership and Management
- Sales Management
- Human Resource Management
- Project Management
- Federal Contract Management
- The MSM program consists of a total of 12 courses, or 36 semester credits.
- Participants typically take two courses per term, with each course meeting one evening per week, from 6:10 - 8:40 p.m. (or 5:40 - 9:40 p.m. in the shorter summer sessions).
- Students must earn at least a 'B' (3.0) grade point average -- both overall and on final projects completed as part of the capstone course, "Master's Capstone: Research, Synthesis, Applications."
To get started on your degree simply fill out the quick form on this page, call us at (202) 319-5256, or email Joseph McDonald, Associate Director of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.